ITB Private Pages CSS
In this area of the website, you will find conditions of contest for ACBL events. There is one column of general conditions which apply to all ACBL events and separate general conditions applicable to Pair, Swiss, B-A-M and KO events. Additionally, specific events have other conditions of contest which apply only to them. At the bottom of the page are the appendices which are referred to in some of the conditions of contest.
Please check to be sure you have read ALL applicable conditions for any event you are going to enter. If you have additional questions please contact the ACBL Tournament Department.
For other Rules and Regulations, please see the ACBL Codification, Chapter 8F.
- Appendix B – Vanderbilt, Spingold and Soloway Seeding
- Appendix C – KO Bracketing
- Appendix E – KO Team Slow Play Penalties
- Appendix G – Special Conditions Pertaining to the Use of Bidding Boxes and Screens
- Appendix H – KO Handicapping
- Appendix I – Online Events
- Appendix J – Electronic Device Policy
- Appendix K – Conversion of IMP Margin of Victory to Victory Points
- Appendix M – NABC+ Masterpoints
- Appendix O – Online Play
- Appendix R – Ribbon Event Eligibility
- Appendix S – Security Regulations Pertaining to the Spingold, Vanderbilt and Soloway