Here is a quick summary of the updates:
- We explained the ways in which we collect your personal information (through tournament entries, surveys, cookies, initial/renewal membership forms, etc.).
- We explained the use of ‘cookies’, something that we have been using for years and that is standard in the industry. (Cookies identify you and let us know how you are utilizing the ACBL website.)
- We explained that your information is shared member-to-member through ACBL Live, a service we have provided since 2014.
- The revision is clearer, less repetitive, more user-friendly, and provides better guidance to those requesting member information.
- We made clear that your name, city and state and your ACBL masterpoint® totals may be published as part of our publishing club and tournament results.