New! Online Intro to Bridge Course – Reserve your seat now!
Maybe you played it in college, or perhaps you saw it on TV or at your parents’ kitchen table – BRIDGE! It’s the ultimate card game, featuring strategy, teamwork and fun.
Are you ready to learn how to play? Presenting Intro to Bridge, a new interactive online course from the American Contract Bridge League.
Each class features features hands-on learning with plenty of practice for your new skills. You can expect to begin playing shortly into the first lesson.
If you’re familiar with other card games like spades or war, you’re off to a good start. Both are “trick-taking” games, and so is bridge.
Intro to Bridge was developed with Patty Tucker, an ACBL Hall of Fame member and legendary bridge teacher. She is a leader in bridge education for all ages and specializes in guiding players who are just beginning. Course instructors include Patty Tucker, Eli Jolley, Morris “Mojo” Jones and Morgan Johnstone.
We strongly recommend that you attend the classes on a PC or Mac desktop computer rather than on a tablet or phone. While tablets can be used, these devices make navigation much harder.
Don’t see a time that works? New classes are posted each month. Want us to let you know when new dates are available? Signup here to be notified.
Ten (10) 90-minute classes (with an additional 30 minutes of optional supervised play) – just $50
- Tuesdays, starting July 12, 6:30 p.m. Eastern, 3:30 p.m. Pacific
- Wednesdays, starting July 27 at 4 p.m. Eastern, 1 p.m. Pacific
- Thursdays, starting July 28, 6:30 p.m. Eastern, 3:30 p.m. Pacific
- Saturdays, starting July 30, 11 a.m. Eastern, 8 a.m. Pacific (No class Labor Day weekend )
- Wednesdays, starting August 3, 6:30 p.m. Eastern, 3:30 p.m. Pacific
- Thursdays starting August 18th 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific
Don’t worry if you have to miss a week or two, students have access to class videos for self-study.
Space is limited so let’s get started! Register Here!